Who'd a thunk...

Lot's of my blogger friends have been taking this personality test, so i thought i would try it out. I noticed as I answered questions that I was answering them differently now than I would have 3 years ago. I was interested how that was going to affect my personality rating. I was floored when i read "they live in a world of possibilities and can become very passionate and excited about things". that is a part of me I thought i had lost since all of this IF crap. But it is nice to see that i still do believe things can happen. So if you know me personally, do you think it sounds like me?!?!?!?

Oh here is the link if you want to take the test yourself.

Click to view my Personality Profile page


"ENFPs are warm, enthusiastic people, typically very bright and full of potential. They live in the world of possibilities, and can become very passionate and excited about things. Their enthusiasm lends them the ability to inspire and motivate others, more so than we see in other types. They can talk their way in or out of anything. They love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it."

"ENFPs are energetic and enthusiastic leaders who are likely to take charge when a new endeavor needs a visionary spokesperson. ENFPs are values-oriented people who become champions of causes and services relating to human needs and dreams. Their leadership style is one of soliciting and recognizing others' contributions and of evaluating the personal needs of their followers. ENFPs are often charismatic leaders who are able to help people see the possibilities beyond themselves and their current realities. They function as catalysts."

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply