Three years ago...

I was leaving on a cruise to the caribbean. We were going to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and to make up for not going on a honeymoon. I was so excited. I had always wanted to go on a cruise. I was 25 at the time and had never seen the ocean. From the moment I saw the Caribbean I feel in love. I am now officially an ocean girl. Dh hates it because he is a mountain guy. Anyways, the cruise was amazing. The food was wonderful, the ship was so much fun and the places we visited were interesting. We went to Cancun, Cozumel, Belize City and Roatan Honduras. In Cancun I got to swim with the dolphins. It was the most amazing thing I have ever done.

We went on the cruise in September and in December we started TTC. We thought we should go on a really nice vaca before we had kids. That was three years ago. Since then I have been to South Dakota, Jamaica and California. All without children. I have such wonderful memories of that cruise. But my life since then has not been so wonderful. I really hope that I cannot go on a nice vacation next year because I will have a baby.


But for now I'm gonna leave you with some pictures to enjoy.







Sorry the good pics were taken with film.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply