Opportunity...

I got an email from a women who is studying the care that women and families get after having a miscarriage. Please read about what she is doing and feel free to take the survey if you feel you can. Thanks.

My name is Lisa Rosenzweig and I am a doctoral candidate in Counseling Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia University, completing my dissertation research on women's experiences of miscarriage. I am hoping that the results of this survey will inform future research and practice regarding miscarriage among health and mental health providers, ultimately improving care for women and families affected by miscarriage. I wanted to contact you to ask if you would be willing to post a link to my web-based survey and invitation to participate on your Day in the Life of a Moody Person blog and website. Below you will find a copy of the invitation to potential participants. Please let me know if this might be possible and don't hesitate to contact me if you would like any more information about my study. I know your writing can provide such needed support, healing, and hope to women at what can be such a difficult time and I hope that my research can also help medical and mental health professionals understand the support needs of women and families as well.

Research Opportunity SURVEY

Everyone has a unique experience with miscarriage and many find help and support through websites like this one. Unfortunately, little is known about women's experiences of support and how this may affect responses to miscarriage, and so I invite you to participate in my dissertation research study examining women’s experiences following a miscarriage. Although there is no direct benefit to you, survey results may help healthcare providers better understand and meet the needs of women following miscarriage. This online survey takes approximately 15-20 minutes and is open to women who have miscarried a wanted pregnancy in the previous 6 months who are 18 years of age or older, living in the United States, and involved in a relationship with a significant other. Participants are eligible for a raffle for a $50 American Express gift certificate. For more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Lisa Rosenzweig

Teachers College
lsr2106@columbia.edu

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply