6 months...

Tomorrow my baby will be 6 months old. Where has the time gone? It is so true when they say, "they grow up so fast". I will say they have been the best 6 months of my life. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I am so thankful that I have been able to stay home and spend so much time with him. I don't want to miss any wonderful thing that he does. I cherish every moment that we spend together, every smile, every babble, every adorable thing that he does.

For so many years I never truly believed that I would have a baby and now I have a 6 month old. How quickly life can change. And how wonderful that change has been. My dream was to always be a mother, and it is so much more than I ever anticipated. It is the best job I have ever had. I treasure being able to watch him grow and learn. It is just so amazing to me to watch him discover new things and to see that huge smile on his face when he does.

I love my boy more than words can ever express, and I tell him that often. I love hug and squeeze him and it makes him smile so big. I love to tickle his tummy and blow raspberries on it. I love to do whatever it takes to make him laugh. That laugh just melts my heart.

I look forward to so many things and have so many dreams for him. I can't wait until he can call me "momma" and tell me he loves me. I can't wait until he walks and we can go play at the park. I can't wait for camping trips in the summer time. Going to pratices and games for all the various sports he wants to play. But as much as I can't wait for these things and many more to happen I don't want him to grow up too quickly. He will only be young once and I want to burn every moment into my memory.
Happy 6 month birthday my sweet baby boy. I love you more than you will ever know!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply