So much suffering...

In the three years that I have walked this road of IF and pregnancy loss I have heard about a lot of loss. Whether it be loss of fertilty or loss of a pregnancy. There is this huge support group of women online and it is wonderful. But with the good comes the bad. For these women to be supportive of each other they have to have experienced the pain of loss too. It seems there has been a lot of loss lately and I am sad to post of one that has really broken my heart.

It is Mary Ellen and Steve. I have read about their journey for about a year now and none of it has been easy. Recently ME became pregnant with 3 little girls. The pregnancy has not been easy. She even had to travel from Boston to Phoenix to do all she could to save her daughters. I am sad to say that she gave birth to all three yesterday and all have passed. She is currently fighting an infection and is on a respirator. My heart is so broken for her. There is so much pain and suffering in the world of IF and i just can't wrap my mind around it.

Please pray for ME and Steve. You can read all about their journey here: Not According to Plan.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply