Public service announcement and stuff...

PSA ahead: I have very strong opinions about vacc.inations. I am not going to go into it here, but if you want to know what I think feel free to email me. Ok, on to the PSA. I just ask when you get a vaccination for you or your children please use common sense. If you have been sick or have had a life threatening illness please do not get them. Your immune system is already suppressed and then you shoot it full of a live virus. Doesn't sound like a good combo to me. Ok that's all I'm gonna say. I'm off my soap box now.
______________________________________________________

Did everyone see the lunar ecplispse the other night? Josh and I laid in the hammock for almost an hour watching the moon. Sadly it was a very cloudy night so it wasn't as magnificent as it could have been. But it was still a nice time, to just be together. One thing I notice about our relationship is that we do not take our childless state for granted. We enjoy getting to do as we please, but don't get me wrong, we will be more than happy to adjust to a baby!!

_______________________________________________________

Kathy asked me what my avatar means. Well, it doesn't really mean anything. It is a picture of several blown glass bowls and platters. I am a huge fan of glass blowing. And these were done by my favorite artist, Dale Chihuly. A couple years ago Josh bought me one of Dale's books signed by him. It was a great gift. So avatar has no meaning I just think it is beautiful.
________________________________________________________

We got a dog door for Chip and he has found his independence. When we first got it he didn't realize he could come and go as he pleased. He thought he had to wait for us to tell him he could. But now that he has figured it out he loves it. Anytime we get up and walk to the kitchen he grabs his ball and runs outside. Always assuming we are getting up to play catch with him. Poor dog is usually very disappointed.
________________________________________________________

Josh and I are leaving tomorrow to go home for a funeral. Kate's (who is my BIL's girlfriend and the mother of my nephew) mother passed away on wednesday night. She had been sick for a while. Kate is an only child, and I'm thinking her mother was young, late 40's maybe. I am just so heartbroken for Kate. I can't even fathom the pain of losing your mother. And it is so sad that she didn't live to see her only grandchild's first birthday. I know it is going to be heart wrenching for Kate when Miles turns 1 and her mother isn't there. Life is just too precious, and we need to take full advantage of everyday we have.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply