V-Day tradition...

First to answer anonymous' comment on my last post. In high school I wanted to name my twins Tyler and Taylor. Taylor would of course be a girl, because I'm all about boy names for girls!!! As of now I have no idea what we would name the boy. As many of my friends know I so desperately want a girl (there would be 5 generations of women in my family if I had a girl, that is as long as my great grandmother is still alive, who happens to be 93) that I haven't even come up with boy names. Actually that's not true. Josh and I cannot agree on boy names. I have wanted to use Elijah for a long time, but also want to use Joshua for the middle name and that doesn't flow well. So I guess when the time comes Josh and I will have to find some middle ground!!

I hope all had a great valentines day. I read something interesting on Certainly not cool enough to blog. She said that Valentine's day is to singles as Mother's day is to the bereaved and childless. I completely agree. Maybe we all should have a little more tact and love for our single, bereaved/childless friends on those certain holidays.

Ok moving on...Josh and I have a vday tradition. Actually, this is only the 2nd year, but I really hope it becomes a yearly tradition. With our friends Donna and her husband, we book hotel rooms somewhere in the area and go to a fancy dinner. Last year we stayed at some hotel in dallas, don't remember the name. But we had dinner at the Ana.tole!!! They have a 5 star restaurant on the 27th floor overlooking dallas. And boy was it nice and fancy. And pricey! We are scaling it down a little this time. But it will still be fun to get away.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply