The case of the disappearing mushrooms...

My son is just too freakin adorable!!!  I went to the store the other day and, as always, stocked up on canned mushrooms and tomato sauce.  He likes to play with cans, stack them and put them in bags, take them out of bags.  So yesterday my mother and grandmother came over for lunch.  Kai started stacking the cans and grandma was playing with him.  When she got tired she convinced him to put them in the grocery bag.

That was the last I saw of them.  I was busy chatting with my mom and grandma and taking care of Maverick.  Fast forward to today.  I was in the middle of making dinner, broccoli and mushroom quiche, when I couldn't find the mushrooms anywhere.  I had to take my saute pan off the burner and search the house.  I called my mother, who then called my grandmother to see if she knew where they were.  Know one knew.  I continued my search and finally found them in Kai's closet with his blocks.

I was very annoyed at the fact that I needed them and they were gone.  But find them in his closet made me smile.  And stop and remember how blessed I am and just how cute he is.  I love that kid soooo much~!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply