Kaisms

My SIL commented that she wanted to know more about what is going on with Kai.  I can understand that he is pretty darn smart and cute and hilarious.  So here is a list of some things Kai does and/or says...enjoy.

  • He loves to jump over things.  But he doesn't really "jump".  He squats down and then lifts one leg off the ground.  It is super duper adorable!
  • He says the words yes and no.  But if you ask him a question like "do you want mommy to help you?" he will say "mommy" while shaking his head yes or no.
  • He sighs a lot, especially at the dog. 
  • He loves the movies cars and finding nemo.  And also loves wordworld.
  • He loves to push things.  When we go to the store he helps push the basket.  At home he pushes his lawnmower or basket around and around and around.
  • He says he wants to use the potty and be a big boy but when I ask him if he wants to sit on the potty he always says no.
  • He loves to take baths, but hates it when have to wet his hair.  He cries so much.  I try to tell him to put his head back but he doesn't listen.
  • He basically says any word you ask him to say. 
  • We have a bee parade everyday.  He has two bees that have strings.  He gets one and Josh gets one and they pull them all around the apartment!!
  • He says "me" so cute.  Sometime when I try to do something for him he points to himself and says "me".  But if he wants me to do something he points to me and says "me"!!!
  • If Kai and Josh are playing in Kais room whenever I try to go in his room he pushes me out and shuts the door!
  • Everytime he gets up from sleeping he drags his blanket out the livingroom with him.
  • Whenever he has a phone and I ask him who he is calling he always says "dada".
  • He loves strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, greenbeans, carrots and freeze dried peas!
  • He loves horses and he calls them "neigh neighs"!!
I was gonna add some pics, but blogger is being a pain.  I'll try again later.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply