Life, blessings, God's goodness...

My bestie Megan had her adorable little boy on sunday.  I got to be there for the whole thing and see him enter this world.  It seriously was the most amazing thing to watch.  I cried at just how awesome the whole process is.  How God created women to bring life into this world.  Baby and mommy are doing well.  They are going home today and will learn to be a family of 4.

As of 10:00 this morning Josh and I will officially be homeless.  I house is being auctioned on the steps of the courthouse in Arlington.  So if you're bored stop by and let me know how much it goes for!!!  Honestly I am very sad to see the house go like this.  I loved that house.  I hate that no one else loved it like I do.  I am happy that that chapter is finally closing and Josh and I can move on...whatever that means, renting or buying again.  We really need our own space and I am so happy that we can finally seriously start looking.

A blog I read Noah Steven Crowned in Peace recently posted about a friend of theirs who had donated 2/3 of his healthy kidney to his brother.  Unfortunately, Ryan, the brother who donated was not doing well.  Sadly he has passed away, but he is in heaven now with his Lord, so he is ok.  It just must be terribly sad for that family.  And I can't imagine how hard this is for his brother.  Ryan gave the ultimate gift, the gift of life and for that he will always be remembered.  Here is the Caringbridge site if you would like to stay updated on the family.  If you think about them please pray for peace and understanding.

I have been in a huge funk lately.  So much so that I have considered seeing a dr and getting some medication.  There was a short time during my infertility where I took an anti-depressant and I was really feeling like I needed it again.  But I think I am ok now.  It was a combination of the house, moving back in with the in-laws, and some family issues that were going on.  All of which seems to be working out. 

Do you know that God is amazing, wonderful, awesome...He is just soooo good even though I have done nothing to deserve His goodness.  I was at wallyworld the other day and parked next to a car that had a PAIL (pregnancy and infant loss) magnet on it.  I have never seen another one of those ever.  So I felt compelled to write a little note and leave it on the car.  I ran in the store and bought a card, hurrying so they wouldn't leave before me.  I told them I was sorry for their loss and that I would be praying for them and I signed my name.  A few hours later I got a facebook message from a girl asking if I was the one who left the note.  She said how it touched her that I would do that and how thankful she was.  Last night I went to her FB page and noticed that she had a son and that his name was...wait for it...MALACHI!!! Wait it gets better...they call him CHI, which is another way to spell KAI!!  Ok I seriously don't believe in coincidences.  I think everything is ordained by God and that this is just super crazy and cool.  She and her husband are also high school sweethearts and they had 3 miscarriages.  Their son is adopted and very adorable.  I am so thankful that God wove our lifes together.

Kristina asked me a question on my last post about finding a dr that is ok with not vaccinating.  My answer is that that is hard to do. They are very few and far between.  My dr in arlington was awesome.  He had no problem with me not vaccinating.  I was a little hesitant moving to a smaller town which is a little behind when it comes to things natural.  But thankfully Kai has been super healthy so we have not even found a pediatrician.  I don't take him for well-baby visits because I find it unnecessary.  I think they are mainly for shots so I dont see the purpose.  I know that he is developing normally and his height and weight are perfect. So Kristina I can't really answer your question, but just remember that you are the mother and you have the right to decide what you want to do for your child.  If your dr doesn't agree then find another one.  Good luck!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply