I haven't seen M today.  She is with her family.  I am terribly worried about her.  She hadn't been sleeping because of the new baby.  I may force myself over to her house so I can watch him while she sleeps tonight.

Today was my first day of school.  All  my classes are online except one, which incidently I will miss because it is the day of the burial.  I took my first quiz and made a 100 so that's good.  I have been trying to keep myself busy with school and Kai.  But I can only do that for so long and then my mind wanders back to it all. 

I still really can't believe that it is true.  That she is really gone and that her husband took her life.  That 4 kids are left with no mother or father.  That this family will have a huge, gaping hole in it where a wonderful women once was. 

It's just so wrong on so many levels...

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply