Stuff

Weight loss is going well.  I still haven't been able to add in the exercise yet.  I am not good at time management and I desperately need to figure it out.  I have school on tue and thur and Maverick (who only sleeps for 20 min at a time) on mon, wed and fri.  I know I could go when Josh gets home, but then it is dinner time and then it is the only time I have with both of my guys and I hate to take away from that.  I know I could go in the morning, but I'm so not a morning person!!  So it's a work in progress.

But hey I have lost almost 8 pounds, so that's good...right?!?!
______________________________________________________________
Speaking of Maverick, he is doing very well.  He is terribly adorable so watching him is a ton of fun.  He had all his tests run a couple weeks ago and he is doing good.  He still has the cancer, but the drs want to just wait and watch.  This type of cancer is known for going away on it's own, after some chemo of course.  So we continue to pray for his complete healing.
______________________________________________________________
School is going great.  I am taking a botany class that I LOVE!!!  Since I want to go into agriculture it is the perfect class.  We have already done lots of fun stuff.  I am also taking history and accounting, not as fun as botany!.
______________________________________________________________
I was watching The Rookie earlier.  I happen to be in that movie.  Part of it was filmed at The Ballpark in Arlington and they needed seat fillers!!  Me and a few friends sat in the ballpark all night long and made $75!  It actually was a lot of fun.  So in the movie when the guys students walk into the ballpark the camera turns from looking at the field to looking at them.  I am on the left, about halfway up.  I am right on the aisle and wearing a green shirt.  I'm really blurry, but I'm there and that's all that matters! 

Anywho, watching the movie and seeing Arlington and the stadium made me kinda sad.  We have lived here for 17 months and arlington still feels like home.  I often think of all my friends there, of all that we left behind.  I really miss my beautiful house.  I know we made the right decision to move, but it's just hard sometimes.  What really need to do is get into a church so we can make some more friends.

_____________________________________________________________
Kai is so cute right now, and can be a real toot sometimes!!!  Here's some of the cute stuff he's doing right now.

  • Has started saying "I need" then insert whatever he saw on worldword, i.e. Cake or what he saw on tv, i.e. ice cream.  Right now he is telling me he "needs more juice"!!
  • He likes to call his daddy Josh.  I think it's kinda funny!
  • He has this blanket that his Yaya made him.  He has to have it at every nap and bedtime.  For some reason he loves the corners.  He always has to be holding the corner to go to sleep and sometimes he will rub it on his nose or forehead.  It's very odd.
  • He knows all his letters, can count to 13 and knows the basic colors.  But he refuses to answer any question that I ask him regarding any of the above...thus the toot part!
I guess that's all I can think of right now.  He is starting a gymnastics class tomorrow, so I will post soon with an update on how that went and some pics.

Oh BTW right now he is telling me "i need cake"!!! He has a one track mind!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply