Sorry I haven't posted. I have been on vacation. I will post more about that later with some pics!!
But for now I will share with you the name Josh and I have picked for our first son!!!
His first name will officially be Malachi, but we will call him Kai. I love the name Kai, but Josh wanted something we could shorten and that had more meaning so we agreed on Malachi.
The middle name will be Ellington. This is my real dads last name. This is a tribute to him since he is the one who gave us the money to do this cycle. I truly believe that Kai would not be coming in november if it weren't for him. We knew that IUI with injectibles was the next step and there was no way we could have afforded it on our own.
I have not told my dad the name yet. We want to do it in person and we haven't had a chance to get together.
So there you have it. Malachi Ellington will be making his debut in +/- 17wks!!!
Categories
- 5th pregnancy
- kai
- grief
- Infertility
- josh
- IUI cycle 1
- 3rd m/c
- trusting God
- stuff
- testing
- 3rd pregnancy
- adoption
- m/c
- work
- Church
- Clomid cycle #1
- Miles
- PAIL
- babies
- book club
- causes
- chip
- donna
- fragileX
- if awareness
- job stuff
- life
- loss
- moving
- october 15
- october baby
- passat
- random
- random pics
- samuel
- september baby
- stillbirth
- three years
- trying again
- ttc
- vaccines
- 1st miscarriage
- 2nd job
- 4th miscarriage
- 5th mc
- B
- Becki
- God
- Infertilty
- MEND
- NKOTB
- acronyms
- amarillo
- another baby
- baby boy
- beth
- blogoversary
- blogtavisim
- business of being born
- chd
- childless
- christmas
- clomid cycle #7
- comments
- crafts
- cycle news
- diet
- dougie
- ectopic
- empathy
- family
- friends
- future house
- garden
- genetic testing
- giveaway
- goals
- govt stupidity
- homeopathy
- journey to mother hood
- layout
- marriage
- mothers
- movies
- my bday
- my dad
- november baby
- personality test
- pregnancy
- san franciso
- seamonsters
- soapbox
- stirrup queen
- support
- support group
- tattoo
- thoughts
- vacation
- walk to remember
- weightloss
- youth
Popular Posts
- Spring break was a few weeks ago. We went down to the metroplex and had a great time. We got to see my dad and visit lots of friends. The...
- This family is from Amarillo, where we live. Their 17 year old daughter ran away the day after Christmas. She is headed toward Arizona or ...
- It's been a long time since I posted about the adorableness that is Kai. So here's some things he does or says and one of my all ti...
- I finally did it...took Kai to get his FIRST haircut. I really didn't want to but his hair was just getting too long and even though I w...
- If you have ever been to the Texas State Fair, you know it is ginormous...it takes at least 2 days to walk the whole thing and see all there...
- So as I'm sure you noticed I already failed at this bloggin everyday thing. I have an excuse. Josh's family hates to PLAN anything...
- No I am not dead, I am alive and well. I have probably lost every reader I once had, but oh well. The apartment we were living in had free...
- Dear Kai Bear, Today my adorable little miracle turns 3. It is so hard to believe that you are already three. Where have the last 36 month...
- Things are going well with Turkey. We are praying he decides to turn in the next 10wks or so. We are leaving friday for our shower in Amar...
- So much has been going on lately it seems I barely have time to breath anymore. But it is all good. Getting ready for a baby is work, but ...