Turkey has a name...

Sorry I haven't posted. I have been on vacation. I will post more about that later with some pics!!

But for now I will share with you the name Josh and I have picked for our first son!!!

His first name will officially be Malachi, but we will call him Kai. I love the name Kai, but Josh wanted something we could shorten and that had more meaning so we agreed on Malachi.

The middle name will be Ellington. This is my real dads last name. This is a tribute to him since he is the one who gave us the money to do this cycle. I truly believe that Kai would not be coming in november if it weren't for him. We knew that IUI with injectibles was the next step and there was no way we could have afforded it on our own.

I have not told my dad the name yet. We want to do it in person and we haven't had a chance to get together.

So there you have it. Malachi Ellington will be making his debut in +/- 17wks!!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply