This and that...

I was all prepared last night to download the vacation pictures and to blog about how great a time we had. But it didn't happen. Apparently there is not a standard USB size. So I didn't have the right cord and Josh wasn't home to help. So continue to wait with anticipation!!


***

WE REGISTERED!! We had a lot of fun although I did get tired towards the end. We went to Bab.ies R U.s. We decided not to do Tar.get because of their stupid return policy. BRU has everything we need anyways. There are a 125 items and it is 12 pages long. It seems quite excessive to need so much stuff for something that weighs less than 10 pounds! If you know me IRL and you want to look at it please do and let me know if I forgot anything or should change anything.


***

Baby Kai is kicking up a storm, which makes mommy very happy. I like it that the kicks are getting more consistent. It helps me to worry less. I am so looking forward to the day when Josh can feel them.


***

I bought a Hooter Hider!! Is that not the funniest name? They have so many cute patterns but I wanted one that was kinda understated. No need to draw any more attention is my theory. I was going to get a basic black or maybe cream color. But I found one I really loved so I got it. This is the fabric.

***

I am having lunch tomorrow with Amber. We met at a MEND meeting and have emailed and commented on each other's blogs. But we are finally going to have lunch and chit chat. I am looking forward to it.

***

I will end on a sad note today. Most of you know we are from Amarillo. We still have many friends that live there. Last night I was talking to my friend Megan and she told me of some terrible news. The vice principle of Amarillo High (which is were dougie went to high school) drowned over the weekend. He leaves his wife, who is 8wks pregnant, and two other children. He was only 30 years old and a great guy. Here is the story. If you think about it would you please pray for his family. Especially his wife. I cannot even fathom the pain and heartache she is experiencing right now. Also, pray for the new baby, that all will continue to go well.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply