Picture fun...

First off here is an adorable picture of my chippy dog. Isn't he the cutest thing ever??



This is a picture of my hibiscus. It's so pretty. It has about 6-8 blooms on it everyday.




Here is the pumpkin vine that is growing in my backyard. FYI if you let a pumpkin rot in your yard it will start to grow!! We have already gotten one pumpkin off of the vine.






Hey look what chippy found!!




He was barking at the house so I went out to see what was going on. As I turned around I saw it on the light right by the door. Of course I freaked out and ran in the house hoping it wouldn't jump on me. I made Josh take the picture. So it looks as though we have rats somewhere. Thankfully they are not in the house. I guess it's time to call the exterminator!!








This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply