WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Ok so I blog about the youth reading my blog and my mom reading and then no one reads it. Except some stranger. Thank you stranger for commenting.

Anywho, I'm trying not to take it personally. Like you guys have a life and more important things to do than just read my blog and comment. Not taking it personally, no really im not!

Two more days for my chipper dog. I know I sound like a broken record but I am so darn excited to see his cute little face again.

So I changed my pic and it is there when I comment on others but it is not on my page. So any of you smarties out there wanna tell me how to fix that. Also, tried to add the ticker thing and just not smart enough so fill me in on that too.

It's friday. I am so happy it is the weekend. The dr is out of town so the office is really boring since we aren't as busy as usual. No great plans for this weekend. Adam is spending the night with us tonight, so I will probably entertain myself while he and josh play video games all night long. I'm gonna hang out with Annie on Saturday. And then of course get the CHIP on Sunday. So that's my boring life. WELCOME!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply