ONE WEEK DOWN

So Chipper dog has been gone one week. We get to go and get him next Sunday. I am so excited. I miss him soooooo much.

My mom read and commented on my blog. OMG. I can't believe it. I knew that as soon as I put pics of the Granddog on here she would have to read it!! And yes mom my headaches are much better now that I am taking the extra mag. Thanks for researching and finding that for me. You are the greatest mommy!!!!!

There is something wrong with my pic. I guess I'm gonna have to change it. I will have to decide what I want to change it to. There really isn't anything better than NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.

I am so happy that my little youths are reading my blog. At least someone is!!!! I know that it is not usually very interesting but thanks for tagging along.

I am gonna try and add a ticker to my blog that will tell me how long until my Jamacain vacation. I can't wait we are gonna have so much fun. SUN SAND AND SURF. What more can a girl ask for?!?!?!

Also, have I mentioned how much I love my church? I mean what other church can spend the whole time praying for people in the church. And just all the love that I feel there. It's great. I wish everyone could experience it. That is the way Jesus wanted it to be. It's about love not religion.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply