RETURN OF THE CHIPPY DOG

So finally he is home. He is so cute and adorable. He did his commands really well for the training lady. He does them ok for us as long as he is in the house. He is not good with distractions though. So we will have to work on that. He is already signed up to go back next Sat for a refresher course. One thing that I have noticed is how calm he is. It is truly amazing. He actually slept with us last night (I know we need to show him who the alpha is but I am weak sometimes) and he actually slept. Usually he would get in the bed and move and lick and bite. But not this time. I was so proud. And when we are not paying attention to him he just goes and lays down. It was definately worth the two weeks apart for him to be a calmer dog.

Nothing else new. My dog is the only exciting thing in my life. Sad but true!! :P

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply