WEEKEND OF NOTHINGNESS

I had a great weekend. I didn't really do anything. Josh and I spent time in the pool. Trying to work on my tan, it is work in progress. Maybe when I'm 40 I'll finally have one!!!!

Josh and I are thinking about going to Jamaica in September. Oh my gosh how fun is that gonna be. We are trying to find someone to go with us. It's sad because we really are the only one of our friends with out kids. :( But that's ok because we will have a blast. Kinda like a last HURAH before we have kids.

Dang those Dallas Mavericks. They played awful last night. They better win on tuesday or im gonna be mad. And why do these stupid games start at 8. I didn't get into bed until 11:30 last night. I'm so tired today.

Youth group lake day is this Saturday. I bet you guys (and girls) are gonna have a blast. I am sad I can't be there but I will be scrapbooking my heart out. I hope I get a lot done. Hey youthers don't forget the sunscreen. Especially you BECKI!!!!:P

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply