SAMUEL IS HERE!!!!

Samuel arrived on Monday night at 11:48, weighing 10lbs 13 oz and 201/2 inches. WOOOOOAAAA that is a big baby. He is so stinking adorable, i just want to hug and love him all the time. Annie is doing well. She is a little tired and still sore, but all is to be expected. They will go home either tomorrow or friday. I can't believe I get to be Aunt Rian. I am so excited. man am I gonna spoil that kid rotten!!!!

Now, on to news about me. My church had a prayer meeting for me last night. It was some of the women and they prayed for me and the whole baby situation. It was an awesome and overwhelming evening. I have never felt so loved in my life. Those women are so great. They gave me a charm bracelet with hearts that had scripture address engraved on it. One charm is a heart that says mother in it and has two flowers to represent my two babies in heaven. Then there are praying hands, and a tierra (I don't know how to spell that) to remind me that I am God's little princess. How great is that. My thought is that I can't wait to have a little girl and I will give it to her someday.

So I am starting all the new stuff with my new dr. I go in on Friday for a sonogram and then I will start the clomid and whatever else she has for me. I am really excited. I'm so at peace about what the future holds. I know that whether I ever have children of my own or not that God is still good and I will praise Him!!!

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply