HERE YA HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?!

Someone mentioned that maybe I should post on my blog, I'm not naming any names (becki) so here ya go.

So not much going on here. We are watching the Mavericks kick the heats butt. Woohoo mavs. It is so very exciting that they may win the championship. This game has been a little messy, lots of fouls.

Update on my dr appt. All the tests I did came back fine. Which means that there is no medical reason they can find that I am all screwed up. Sounds about right to me!!! So I will see the dr in a few days and we will start this trying thing again.

Chippy dog is doing well. He is growing soooooo fast. I can't believe how big he is. He is just like a baby, he likes to put everything in his mouth. We can't leave anything on the floor because he will chew it to pieces. It is so cute to watch him grow up and see what his personality is. He is just adorable.

Annie is gonna have little samuel tomorrow. It is so exciting that I will get to meet him. I can't wait to see how cute and adorable and cuddly he is. Michael and Annie are gonna be parents, that is so weird. Times are a changing.

Well that is all I have to bore you with. So until next time...

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply