Summer Fun

It's HOT and DRY and WINDY here.  You may have heard that we have gotten no rain and thus have been having a ton of wildfires.  Two of which have come very close to my grandparents house.  Thankfully though their house is ok, but many others have been lost.  We are in desperate need of rain right now.

Life has been good.  Planning a wedding is a lot of work.  It is in about a week and half and there is still so much to do.  But it will get done and I am super excited.  I think it is going to be beautiful and wonderful!.  The one thing I am most worried about is the cake...mom and I are making it.  Cake decorating is not one of my fortes but I think we can do it.  We are keeping it simple, yet pretty.  I'll post pics for you to see how wonderful it is!!

Kai is great.  He is fully in the terrible twos...mostly he is a really good, well-behaved kid, but he definitely has his moments where he pushes the limits.

Here are some older pics of Kai that I should have posted earlier, some are from Easter.  Enjoy, I'll be back soon...promise!!






. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply