A worthy cause

I sometimes post writings on a blog called Safe Haven. There is also a button on the side bar. Anyways, Christy runs this blog and does a wonderful job. The whole mission of the blog is to post prayer requests for sick children and women undergoing infertility treatments. If you have a moment would you please stop by and read some of the requests and say a prayer for all those women, children and families. Christy pours her heart into that blog and I can't fathom how she can emotionally do it. I have to be honest and say I cannot go there too many times before I am just too overwhelmed by all the pain and suffering so many children must endure.





I visited the blog today and found a new button on her side bar.

Here is the link to the website. They are having an aution to raise money for a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa which is a very rare genetic skin disease. Please visit the site and bid on something when the auction starts. Or maybe you would like to donate some items, that would be great too. I will remind you all again when the auction is open.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply