The goings ons...

I am sooooooooooo extremely ready for spring. Please, please get here soon before I lose all sanity! It is just so much work getting out with a toddler in the freezing temps and the 80 mile an hour wind, so I stay home and Kai and I become stir crazy. I didn't leave the house last week until Friday. I was sick monday and tuesday and then it was just too cold the rest of the week.

The EB auction was a success. There hasn't been an ending total posted but on saturday it was at 6700!!! I am thinking there are so many other good causes out there that could have auctions like that to raise money for a cure. I am thinking of talking to Donna to see if we should do one for Fragile X.

In other news my brother and sil are ttc!! That is just crazy news considering I thought my brother would never have children. he has a neice up in Denver and I think she has helped Sarah sway him that they needed to spawn! I can't wait for Kai to have another cousin...we will definately have an excuse to go to Denver then.

Our house has been on the market for 9 months now. NINE...that is a long time. Still praying it will sell one of these days!

Kai is doing fabulously. He is saying some more words, but he tends to only say them once and never repeat them again. I think he does it just to annoy us. The same way he won't call Josh DADA but will run around the house babbling it all day long. He is a little stinker that way! He has a little peop.le farm book that has pop-up tabs. Last week he started pointing to every chicken on every page. That was the only animal he was interested in. It was too cute. Josh said it is because of his Grandpa (he owns some Chicken Ex.presses). I am just truly amazed at how smart he is and how much he really understands. Everyday brings new joy and new discoveries.

I am on my MIL computer so I can't upload any pics, but here are some I took with my cell phone. They are not great but still cute.

In this pic Kai is actually sitting on the dog. I don't know why Chip lets him do that but Kai thinks it is so great to roll around and sit on the dog. Also, he is holding his guitar. What's funny is that his shirt says "Make some noise" on it and has a pic of a drum set. He must be musically inclined!



This is Kai and mommy being cute.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply