The best year of my life...

Dearest Kai Bear,

We have spent a whole year together already. It has been the best year of my whole life. You are everything I have ever wanted and more. I have enjoyed spending every day with you and watching your grow. I am so amazed at the little boy you have already turned into. You are so smart and funny. For so long I wanted to be a mother, but I never really understood what it meant. Being a mother is the best job I have ever had. I wake up everyday knowing I get to spend it with you. You make my life so happy. I am so thankful to God that he gave me you. You have such a wonderful personality. I look forward to all the years we get to spend together. I can't wait to see all the things you accomplish.

Thank you for being my son and giving me the opportunity to spend my life with you. I love you more than you will ever know.

Love,
Mommy

Just born 11/17/09 12:59 pm
One month old


Two months old


Three months old



Four months old
Five months old
Six months old
Seven months old
Eight months old
Nine months old
Ten months old
Eleven months old
Almost one year old!!!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply