31

Unfortunately that is how old I am now. My birthday this year was kinda weird. I usually really look forward to my birthday but this year I barely remembered it. I think it is because Kai's birthday is so close to mine and I was (and still am) so focused on planning his birthday party(s).

We already had a party for him in Arlington and we are having one in Amarillo next weekend. The one in Arlington went well. We had lots of fun. We rented out this playarea. It was really nice that we were the only people there. The kids seemed to have a good time. I think Kai had fun too even though he wasn't walking yet. He loved the bounce house that had balls in it. He loves to throw everything!!!

The cake part was so funny. I am not going to tell you what he did. When I can get my computer working I will upload the photos and hopefully video so you can see it for yourself. He was just adorable.

Please continue to pray that we will sell our house. It is still a burden.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply