A good day...

My last post was a success!!! I got so many lovely comments. Thank you to everyone who showed their support!!
_________________________________________________________

MEND had a candellight ceremony last night and it was lovely. Rebekah had wonderful things to say about gifts and compassion. I got to see a few friends I have made through the group and we are planning get togethers.

The only problem I had was with the lighting of the candles. Each family got up and said who they were lighting their candle for. I was completely unprepared for having to say something. And again my problem of not having really named my precious babies came back. So what to say? I really didn't think I could get up there and say all the dates and keep it together. So Josh said something lovely about all 4 of them. But then I felt bad, like I hadn't done them justice individually. I guess Josh and I need to figure out what to do about names.
_________________________________________________________

I'm gonna have a real sister in law!! Woohoo. I have to very sweet "fake" sisters in law. Fake means they aren't married, so techinically not related. But my brother finally got some guts and asked his girlfriend of 4 1/2 years to marry him. They haven't set a date yet, but hey this is progress.
__________________________________________________________

I have done no Christmas shopping. I know I'm such a slacker. I am waiting on my Christams bonus and then I guess I will run around like a crazy women trying to get everything in time. We are gonna go cheap this year, which means lots of homemade gifts that people probably don't want!!
__________________________________________________________

The tree is up and the house is almost decorated. I ordered my Christmas cards and hope to have them by this weekend so I can frantically get them addressed and mailed. I made Chip wear the sweater he hates for the picture. He is so darn cute in it. Unfortunalely he moved as the pic was being taken so he is kinda blury but I was too tired to take it again. And we were on the front porch and he saw a cat and was out of control. He just wanted to be that cat's friend and probably sniff her butt a little!!

This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply