Affirmation...

I had already written this post and then decided it wasn't right and I sounded way too needy. So let me try again.

I have this deep desire to fit in somewhere. To have a group that understands me and has been or is where I am. I have a support forum that I am a member of that is for life after miscarriage. It is a great place. Most of them do not suffer from IF also, so they get pg again quickly and go on to have a baby. And since I am really not ttc right now I don't feel like I fit in much. I have tried other IF forums and boards, but there are so many members it seems hard to break in a meet people. There's also the IF, m/c blog community that I feel I am a part of. But I think I am on the fringe. I don't really have a close relationship with anyone. I just read their blogs and comment occasionally.

I personally appreciate every comment that I receive on my blog. I don't get as many as I like, but I treasure them all. So from this moment on I am going to make an almost new year's resolution to comment on more blogs. It doesn't have to be a deep and meaningful comment. Just something to tell them I'm reading and I care. If I want to meet people and make friends then I have to do some work. So I'm gonna. I might even join some forums and really try to plug in.

But before I do that I do want to thank some people for their nice comments.

Beth, thanks for always having something sweet and caring to say. Also, thanks for the song you posted. My friend Donna said that song really helped her after her m/c but I had never heard it. I found it online and listened and it is just beautiful. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night!!

Jenjilla, thanks for identifying yourself. It is so nice to hear that you really want to reach out to the women in your life who have suffered loss. I know you are in a difficult place since you have a healthy child, but take it from me that any effort you make to reach out to those women will be greatly appreciated. And your son is adorable!!

Sharee, you always speak directly to my heart with your comments. You truly are an inspiration to me. All that you have been through is truly amazing. And now you hold your son in your arms. It was a long road, but im sure it was so worth it. thank you for speaking truth to me. I'm always excited when you comment or email. I know that your words are true and that they come from a heart that knows the pain.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply