someone finally got a clue

for reasons unknown i have been stricken with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. these are very personal and hard things for me. I have so many wonderful friends around me to help me get through my tough times. But i know since many of them have never been in my shoes they really don't know what to say and I completely understand that. So finally hallmark got a clue and realized more happens in life than birthdays, graduations, weddings, etc... they are making cards for all kinds of not so fun things that happen in peoples lives. Can i just say that I think this is ground breaking. I really never thought a time like this would come. But here it is and how much easier it will be for those who have loved ones in pain but don't have any words to say. Hallmark will say it for you!!!

So go check them out. Go here and then click on "Introducing Journeys" in the bottom left corner. Sorry I couldn't get a link straight to the paget to work.

This entry was posted in ,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply