SUN, OH WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO?

Well, we went to the lake on Sat and of course I didn't use enough sunscreen. Does anybody know if the make SPF 100 because that is apparently what I need!! My face is pretty red and my shoulders got some sun too, but on a positive note my arms are tanner than I think they have ever been in my whole life. Hoping this burn will turn into a nice tan, keeping fingers crossed!!!

This blog wouldn't be done without me talking about my cutie patootie dog Chip. He met a new friend this weekend. Her name is Emmy and she is Megan and Ryan's dog. They had a great time together. When she left yesterday Chip was so sad. All he did was lay around the rest of the day. He also has started a new bad habit. He has destroyed all of his stuffed animals. He likes to rip out all of their stuffing. I find it laying all over the house. I should start making pillows or something with all the stuffing.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply