BROTHER OF THE YEAR

Ok to all my readers (don't act surprised that I have so many devoted fans) I must say that I have the best little brother in the whole world. (Dougie, you may not want to read this because I'm probably going to embarass you!!) Ok so here's the scoop. He is 15, a straight A student, plays almost every musical insturment ever invented and is a poet. He is just AWESOME!!!! Everytime I think about him I just smile. Just the thought of how great he is makes me all happy and tingly. Sadly though we do live in different towns and I miss him terribly. He is growing up so fast and soon he will be graduated and off to college. Or he may be on the road touring with his band. Either way it will all happen too soon. But I really can't wait to see what he does with his life and where the Lord will take him. I know that God has great plans for him and I am so excited to see what they are. Thanks Dougie for being the best little brother in the whole world. I can't wait until spring break either, we are gonna have a blast.

Here is the link to his website that has some of his poetry. You are gonna wanna stop by and read it and be amazed!!
http://poetofsilence.deviantart.com/

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply