Hug your babies...

Having a baby has made me aware of many things. Some good, some bad. But one thing that I am utterly aware of is how fleating life really is. We are here only for a moment and then we are gone. And we never know when that time will come. Sorry this is such a downer but I watched Marley and Me today and I have been reading a new blog.

I have been reading the story of Maddie's life. She was such a beautiful girl and she had such a beautiful spirit. My heart breaks for all that she had to go through for such a little person and for all that her parents are having to go through right now.

Just remember to treasure every moment you have with the ones you love. I know I will, I'm going to hug and kiss my boy right now.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply