Too attached and overly emotional...

I know that my hormones are out of control because I cry at really stupid things lately. But that is not why I am so sad about my car. I have this weird thing about becoming too attached to things.

All of my cars have been this way. Even the neon that was a POS. But I had bought it all by myself when I was 18 and I was so proud.

I am currently very sad about the passing of my passat. And oddly this one is harder than the others. When I traded in the neon or the beetle that was my decision. But the passat was taken from me before I was ready, wow doesn't that sound like other posts I have written. I mean really it is just a car. But it was MY car and I loved it. It was beautiful and comfortable and reliable. And now it is just a heap of metal. Ok maybe pregnancy hormones are playing a role!!!





This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply