Surviving summer...

We are still here, I'm just a really sucky blogger.  I have been working on the layout of the blog for a while now, changing this and deciding I didn't like so I'd change that, it's constantly a work in progress.  But I think at the moment I am happy with it.  Simple but still cute.  Tell me what you think.

Besides the heat, the wind and the extreme lack of rain, the summer has been good.  My brother got married, it was beautiful.  I will post pics when I get them.  We have been going and doing fun things.  So here are a few pics.  I promise I will be back soon...also, I have high hopes to start updating day to day gourmet again.  Food/cooking has become a passion once again, so much so I would love to open a restaurant or have a food truck or can everything that I find.  Not sure yet where to go with this dream.

We have an awsome place here call the Don Harrington Discovery Center.  They have neat sciency stuff (not shown in the pics).  We bought a year pass so we can go anytime we want.





We had a very fun 4th of July.  Spent the day at moms house in the pool and did some grilling for dinner.  Since we are drier than a desert right now we were under a burn ban and no fireworks were allowed.  So Amarillo did a laser light show.  It was cool, but it wasn't fireworks, there's just nothing like it. 


. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply