Pregnancy and infant loss awareness day...

The day is here again. The national recognized day to remember our babies who left us too soon. There is an "International Wave of Light" tonight at 7 your time. If you have lost a baby light a candle for them. If you haven't but know someone who has light a candle for them. Too many babies are lost every year to miscarriage, stillbirth and infant death. We need to take the taboo out of the grieving and let women know that they are not alone.




To my 5 sweet angels. I miss you everyday. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and all the dreams I had for you. You made me the mommy that I am to your little brother Kai. I treasure him so much more because of losing you. I love you all so much.

Mommy

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply