Not much going on here. On day 8 of stims. I go tomorrow for my cd10 sono and another E2 level. I had my estrogen drawn on Sunday and josh answered the phone when they called with the results. He thinks they said 40.1 or it could have been 140.1, either way that seems really low to me. Being a newbie to all this E2 stuff I called on Dr. Google for all my answers. Most of what I found said 100-200 per follicle. So neither of those numbers (40.1, 140.1) are very good. Seeing as how I would like more than one mature follicle. But alas, questions will be answered tomorrow when I have the sono. Praying the ovaries are doing their job!!
So the diet hasn't been going great lately!! But on my forum I have a Weight Loss Buddy that I have to be honest with so that is helping. Yesterday I started a strict no carb diet, which if I do get pg I hope to continue throughout the pregnancy. Doing all I can to avoid gestational diabetes!! Anywho, trying to do better on the diet and doing yoga everyday. I just bought two new yoga DVD's. I love yoga but my gym only has 2 times that are convenient for me, so now I can do it at home everyday!!
Speaking of diet. I am trying to eat more fruit. I really like fruit but I'm lazy and most of it requires some form of cutting. But grapes don't and boy are they yummy. I am having some for my afternoon snack. They are like little balls of sugar!!!!
Categories
- 5th pregnancy
- kai
- grief
- Infertility
- josh
- IUI cycle 1
- 3rd m/c
- trusting God
- stuff
- testing
- 3rd pregnancy
- adoption
- m/c
- work
- Church
- Clomid cycle #1
- Miles
- PAIL
- babies
- book club
- causes
- chip
- donna
- fragileX
- if awareness
- job stuff
- life
- loss
- moving
- october 15
- october baby
- passat
- random
- random pics
- samuel
- september baby
- stillbirth
- three years
- trying again
- ttc
- vaccines
- 1st miscarriage
- 2nd job
- 4th miscarriage
- 5th mc
- B
- Becki
- God
- Infertilty
- MEND
- NKOTB
- acronyms
- amarillo
- another baby
- baby boy
- beth
- blogoversary
- blogtavisim
- business of being born
- chd
- childless
- christmas
- clomid cycle #7
- comments
- crafts
- cycle news
- diet
- dougie
- ectopic
- empathy
- family
- friends
- future house
- garden
- genetic testing
- giveaway
- goals
- govt stupidity
- homeopathy
- journey to mother hood
- layout
- marriage
- mothers
- movies
- my bday
- my dad
- november baby
- personality test
- pregnancy
- san franciso
- seamonsters
- soapbox
- stirrup queen
- support
- support group
- tattoo
- thoughts
- vacation
- walk to remember
- weightloss
- youth
Popular Posts
- Spring break was a few weeks ago. We went down to the metroplex and had a great time. We got to see my dad and visit lots of friends. The...
- I finally did it...took Kai to get his FIRST haircut. I really didn't want to but his hair was just getting too long and even though I w...
- This family is from Amarillo, where we live. Their 17 year old daughter ran away the day after Christmas. She is headed toward Arizona or ...
- It's been a long time since I posted about the adorableness that is Kai. So here's some things he does or says and one of my all ti...
- If you have ever been to the Texas State Fair, you know it is ginormous...it takes at least 2 days to walk the whole thing and see all there...
- So as I'm sure you noticed I already failed at this bloggin everyday thing. I have an excuse. Josh's family hates to PLAN anything...
- No I am not dead, I am alive and well. I have probably lost every reader I once had, but oh well. The apartment we were living in had free...
- Dear Kai Bear, Today my adorable little miracle turns 3. It is so hard to believe that you are already three. Where have the last 36 month...
- Things are going well with Turkey. We are praying he decides to turn in the next 10wks or so. We are leaving friday for our shower in Amar...
- So much has been going on lately it seems I barely have time to breath anymore. But it is all good. Getting ready for a baby is work, but ...