
Ok, if you do not live near an Ikea, boy do I feel sorry for you. We just got one here in Dallas less than a year ago, and it has been heaven ever since. Yesterday was my third time to travel the highways of Texas (it is actually in Frisco, which is about an hour from my house) to visit the glorious store. The first time that Josh and I went was on opening day. We got there really early and had their 99 cent breakfast and then shopped our little feet off. We came home with a few things that day nothing big. The next time we went we got a few more little things. There were big furniture pieces that we had our eye on, but nothing we really needed, so we couldn't bring ourselves to just buy them. But, that has all changed. We realized its really nice to buy a house right before Christmas because people gave us money!!!! So this time we went to Ikea we were on a mission. And it is even more fun to go there when you have money to blow!!! So we bought a new diningroom table, an entertainment center and a buffet type thing for the dining room. I am so excited. We got two pieces put together last night and hopefully will finish tonight. So for those of you who do not have a store I highly suggest going to their website www.ikea.com and getting yourself a catalog and then let the dreaming begin!!!
Categories
- 5th pregnancy
- kai
- grief
- Infertility
- josh
- IUI cycle 1
- 3rd m/c
- trusting God
- stuff
- testing
- 3rd pregnancy
- adoption
- m/c
- work
- Church
- Clomid cycle #1
- Miles
- PAIL
- babies
- book club
- causes
- chip
- donna
- fragileX
- if awareness
- job stuff
- life
- loss
- moving
- october 15
- october baby
- passat
- random
- random pics
- samuel
- september baby
- stillbirth
- three years
- trying again
- ttc
- vaccines
- 1st miscarriage
- 2nd job
- 4th miscarriage
- 5th mc
- B
- Becki
- God
- Infertilty
- MEND
- NKOTB
- acronyms
- amarillo
- another baby
- baby boy
- beth
- blogoversary
- blogtavisim
- business of being born
- chd
- childless
- christmas
- clomid cycle #7
- comments
- crafts
- cycle news
- diet
- dougie
- ectopic
- empathy
- family
- friends
- future house
- garden
- genetic testing
- giveaway
- goals
- govt stupidity
- homeopathy
- journey to mother hood
- layout
- marriage
- mothers
- movies
- my bday
- my dad
- november baby
- personality test
- pregnancy
- san franciso
- seamonsters
- soapbox
- stirrup queen
- support
- support group
- tattoo
- thoughts
- vacation
- walk to remember
- weightloss
- youth
Popular Posts
- Spring break was a few weeks ago. We went down to the metroplex and had a great time. We got to see my dad and visit lots of friends. The...
- This family is from Amarillo, where we live. Their 17 year old daughter ran away the day after Christmas. She is headed toward Arizona or ...
- It's been a long time since I posted about the adorableness that is Kai. So here's some things he does or says and one of my all ti...
- I finally did it...took Kai to get his FIRST haircut. I really didn't want to but his hair was just getting too long and even though I w...
- If you have ever been to the Texas State Fair, you know it is ginormous...it takes at least 2 days to walk the whole thing and see all there...
- So as I'm sure you noticed I already failed at this bloggin everyday thing. I have an excuse. Josh's family hates to PLAN anything...
- No I am not dead, I am alive and well. I have probably lost every reader I once had, but oh well. The apartment we were living in had free...
- Dear Kai Bear, Today my adorable little miracle turns 3. It is so hard to believe that you are already three. Where have the last 36 month...
- Things are going well with Turkey. We are praying he decides to turn in the next 10wks or so. We are leaving friday for our shower in Amar...
- So much has been going on lately it seems I barely have time to breath anymore. But it is all good. Getting ready for a baby is work, but ...